**Community Safety Update**
In order to ensure that we are keeping our church family safe, church services in St George and Dirranbandi have been suspended until further notice.
We are still posting Sunday Sermons on the messages page and iTunes podcast and have also created a YouTube channel which will feature messages and other snippets.
We encourage you to continue connecting with your home groups.
If you require any assistance or prayer please contact:
Derek Schiller – 0427 412 013
Jodie Schiller – 0428 974 091
Rob Hemming – 0428 258 619 (Dirranbandi)
Situated in the South Western Queensland country towns of St George and Dirranbandi, the Riverlife Church of Christ is an evangelical and multi generational congregation that welcomes you.
We are a church which believes in the centrality of Jesus as our Lord and Saviour. We believe we are children of God the Father, and are guided and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
We look forward to having you join us at:
St George Services
276-296 Alfred Street
St George, Queensland 4487
Riverlife Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/riverlifecoc/
We meet together each Sunday in Dirranbandi at various locations. Listed below is a general layout for each month. Please see our Facebook page for specifics, or go to our Dirranbandi CoC web site.
- 1st Sunday of the month: 6pm Homestead Service. Contact for details.
- 2nd Sunday of the Month: 10am Service at St Mark’s Anglican Church 49 Moore St Dirranbandi.
- 3rd Sunday of the month: 6pm Homestead Service. Contact for details.
- 4th Sunday of the Month: 10am Service at St Mark’s Anglican Church 49 Moore St Dirranbandi.
- Any 5th Sunday of the month is usually a joint service with Riverlife Church of Christ in St George (time and place will be advertised on our Facebook page).